Richards Online Deals Incorporated

Monday, January 3, 2011

Still The Same Person,.. But In A Different Form

Whats Up Peep & Keep Being BLESSED.. See im spreading LUV by showing how much I LUV MY KIDS.. I wasnt always like this.. I was. Hitting The streets First. Then coming HOME to take Carey MY FAM..  Ive Grown & Learned to pût MY FAM..M'Y BLOOD FIRST Before The STREETS & MONEY.. BUY making sûre they knew I LUV them & JUST HOW mUCH I LUV Them.. Thats how ive changed, that dosent mean that everything bout me has changes cause it hasnt.. But The LUV that has GROWN inside of ME has Made me A Better FATHER, FRIEND, SON, BROTHER & HUSBAND/ BOYFRIEND.. I havé also learned that without MONEY i cannot b The MAN i need to B 4 m'y Kids..Do what im saying ive learned ti pût The two together on one page.. But being more patient 4 The MONEY.. MONEY is gonna B hère 4 ever, even after WE are DEAD & GONE... GOD Plays The Biggest part of all of this in MY LIFE.. So GOD is behind this & all things in MY LIFE.. But somehow at The END of The DAY.. I CAN Still B that NIGGA.. This is ME &  coming from The HEART.. But Remember I AM A PRODUCT OF MY ENVIORMENT.. Still The same but in a Different FORM... I am coming in LUV until Theres NO LUV there.. Thats when i becume that PRODUCT OF MY ENVIORNMENT.... PEACE.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment